MCA

MCA
SEE HOW I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF $80 COMMISSIONS TO BRING IN THOUSANDS A MONTH!! CLICK HERE!

Friday, April 12, 2013

The Bounce

It has been some time now. I've been gone! I've been on the down low. I've also been hungry. No, not hungry as in the physical hungry. I mean the mental type. Starving in fact. Starving for a bounce.

It's been months since I've been here on this blog. I always have it in the back of my mind though. I think its just because I like to write stuff. I clears my mind and keeps me sharp. On the edge! Where I have to be (Al Pachino).

My days on the streets are over once and for all!

I'm home now with my family and with my kids. I'm safe!

Things have changed a lot for me in the last 9 months. I've moved back home. Became a father to my kids again. I've been working my butt off at a steady job. I even took a new interest in going back to school. Applied business! I even studied for a few months in math in order to take my college placement exams. I did well and the college told me I could do what ever I wanted to do in math (well, not quite that good). I have a new car that I pay an outrageous amount for. I look and feel like a million dollars these days.

I've jumped on here a time or two to see if my blog still gets hits. I see that I do. I suppose I said so much in those days that now it will always be around, lol! I don't mind though. I said what I said and I'm not going to take any of that back.

Sometimes I still worry. I do it because I've been on the up before. This time I seem to be moving up fast and even though I've hit a few bumps along the way I still seem to be moving up.

Things were funny for me at first though. Like I had truly forgotten that I was human. Doing things like driving a car felt odd at first. Going out to eat was a new taste. Cleaning up without worrying if someone was out side the bathroom door waiting to come in and if I was taking too long. It all felt funny. It all felt good!

Finally, after 5 years in the gutter, I'm free. I've been working my tail off to stay free every single day since I realized that in fact, I was indeed a free man, again!

So, what an I doing here now? I made my mark (or at least I have been told). Well, I might be free from the streets but I'm not any more free from the chains of a struggle-free life any more than I ever was. I have obtained a few things in the last few months that I said when I started this blog I wanted. I have my kids back. I have a car. However, I'm far from a house. In fact, I'm far from having a life that's even a bit respectable in my eye.

Life  is not about the things I possess. Life is the creature I hold while possessing the things I like and love. SO, even though I've come up some and have left the streets behind, I still have a very long way to go.

The rest of this blog will be done a little differently than the first half. I will not use social media to push it. I will not post ANY media platform at all. I will not invite my old friends that used to read this blog to come back. I'm still very much friends with all of those people and they know I'm doing well now. No, this is in fact going to be a whole new track.

The rest of this blog is going to be about making it to a place that is just a little better. A place of success. A place of achievement that is past what I would have just settled for 1 year ago.

I'm going to the big bucks here. I'm going the distance. I'm going to become financially healthy.

Why go here after all I spent in the past writing about?

Because, I know that I'm still in the same day in and day out messes that everyone else is in!
I made it out of homelessness. I came up after 5 years of fighting it and I made it to solid ground. However, I can't stop now. I have to go for it all now. I have to run faster. I must sprint for the finish line. I'm looking for success now and I'm behind. However, just like before when the odds were against me and I won, I am going to do that again.

We will see how this fight goes!

If you like my blog please visit and like my new Facebook Page:
http://www.facebook.com/HelpfulMarketer?ref=hl
and see the cool things I'm doing now!

No comments: